Saturday, October 10, 2009

"HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS AT PARTIES" PRINT SALE!

HALLOWEEN SALE on HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS AT PARTIES print until November 1, 2009 @ midnight


(when they will go back up to $45.00)

Photobucket


save twenty dollars! all this art for only $25.00...
wouldn't you like to keep twenty bucks in your wallet?



neverwear sale

click HERE to get to the print...thanks for supporting the arts!

we also finally got in the I BELIEVE GIRLY tees, and a new DREAM necklace made by my good friend Cyn Moore in Seattle.... lots more coming up in November. Happy Halloween, darling ghouls and fiends.




and for you real art-lovers, if you buy TWO of these prints on sale, I will throw in a free (yes, free) glass comic book magnet of my choice (or if you tell me what comics you love, I will try to accommodate---)

(this Thor is long gone, but I have so many choices-- from old Batman to new Bondage Fairies to classic Hate to our-favorite Spidey to divine Sandman to you-name-it)



Photobucket

6 comments:

Dan Guy said...

Everybody loves a sale! And I love those magnets.

EmilyLady said...

That artwork is INCREDIBLY beautiful.

Amanda Williams said...

Trying to purchase, but the links take me to photobucket. What is a direct link? :)

Thanks!

Kitty Cat said...

well, that is silly. so sorry Amanda, I will fix that.
correct link:
HERE

Le Nathanwich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Williams said...

Perfect. Thank you! :)