Thursday, December 16, 2010

JIM LEE/NEIL GAIMAN PRINT RUN HALFWAY GONE!

We have hit the halfway mark on the beautiful black and white print of Neil's poem 100 WORDS illustrated by the oh-so-talented Jim Lee
and I wanted to give you fine people a heads up...
we will be raising the price on this print December 27th, 2010 to $50.00.
(buy it in the next two weeks and you will get a promo poster for THE PRICE film as well)


BUY IT HERE.

Jim Lee Neil Gaiman neverwear

A hundred words to talk of death?
At once too much and not enough.
My plans beyond that final breath
are currently a little rough.

The dying thing comes on so slow:
reluctance to get out of bed
is magnified each day and so
transmuted into dead.

I dream of dying all alone,
nobody there to watch me pass
nothing remains for me to own,
no breath remains to fog the glass.

And when I do put down my pen
my memories will fly like birds.
When I am done, when I am dead,
and finished with my hundred words.
-Neil Gaiman

1 comment:

EmilyOliveP said...

Epic poem. I mean way morbid but epic morbid just as usual.