Monday, December 13, 2010

magnets & jewels, shiny & new!

We made it to mid-December of the Year of the Tiger--- this has been one of my busiest years on the planet to date.
I always travel, but this year has been more than my fair share of getting on and off transport vehicles.
so!
when i got off the whirlwind of travel, I went into a trance, making things as a stay-at-home therapy.
Several of them are posted up under "Kitty's Treasures" on www.neverwear.net


Photobucket


hand-made Cluracan mirror HERE.


yes, i DO believe in magic....


Photobucket

SEE IT HERE.


one of my new designs, glitter moon and star earrings:


Photobucket



another, hematite & crystal earrings:


Photobucket

We had hoped to have the new Michael Zulli print up for this holiday season, but deadlines are often
just markers in time, hopeful wishes of what might be, not what is.
It will be worth the wait, this is a promise.


Two weeks ago, through Kickstarter we funded a film version of Neil's short story THE PRICE I am producing this with Christopher Salmon. We have a poster coming in shortly, watch this space.


Photobucket


meanwhile Neil and Lorraine are snowed in out in the midwest, they may be dug out by now, but I am jealous of the beautiful snow, it's been 70* and sunny over here in Hollywood. Why aren't I there making snowballs and angels?
Here's a photo of me walking on the frozen lake by where they live, I will just enjoy from afar.


Photobucket


up next!! a great Neil mailbox, here's a preview:


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lan Pitts said...

I'll take one of everything, please.

And then some :)