Thursday, January 2, 2014

day #3 of my "swallowing diamonds" project, SPIDERMAN.

Oh Spidey, how we love ye.

This is a vintage style tee with mister Peter Parker, web slinging on the front, with stars on the 3/4 length sleeves- it's white, even though the photo makes it look a little pink, it's DEFINITELY not though. meh, pink. no.

Since no size is listed on the shirt, it looks to be a unisex size small-- can stretch to maybe medium, but it's fitted for certain.

man, i wish this fit me, i bought it while on tour in Canada, and it never really fit me, so sad...

Also with this shirt, I throw in one of my glass comic book magnets, where Spiderman is speculating about the mighty X-men.

I started making these tiny art pieces when I lost a bunch of comics in a flood and couldn't throw them all away. I dried them out and saved a few of my favorite panels. Now people are sending me their damaged comics, i love giving the panels new life. I am making Escape Pod Comics a batch of these magnets to sell. They are also selling at the lovely Rickert and Beagle Books in Pittsburgh. woOOOooooOOOoo!

CLICK FOR EBAY LINK HERE and tomorrow will be a free giveaway thing, hmmmm... how should i do that? tune in tomorrow, we will all find out.

Sorry to say that I am not shipping overseas on these auctions, as i can't replace the item if it goes missing in the post. Let me know if there are any questions. enjoy! Cat

No comments: