Tuesday, February 4, 2014

items #33 and #34 plus the NEW print pre-sale.

I just got back from a wintery NYC.

Soon, i'll do a little account of my job with the Black Keys over on my furry tiger road blog. What a blast we had! Howard Stern's birthday party and then a show at Roseland....all during the SuperBowl weekend.

item #33: three for #33... (It's not so easy now that it's the second month of my "swallowing diamonds" project and the items no longer correspond with the actual date...)

one of three free pens left on the street in NYC!

I twittered their locations in photos... SuperKate, Amanda's heroic assistant even hid one for me.

pen 2:

pen 3:

her photo:

also the key of your dreams is hidden now in here...the most BEAUTIFUL bar in NYC.

item #34: FREE to good home!

WIN this chalkboard slate by telling me your favorite movie and why... post in the comments, if problems posting (why I don't know) email me: neverwear@gaiman.net

The fabulous Chloe won the Neil-card, with her creative suggestions on writing & distractions. Thanks, girl!

what else? OH!

It's down to the last few hours of the sale price for our DAVID MACK/NEIL GAIMAN Valentine print that is etched upon the skin...

Read Neil's account of it HERE(& watch his GREEN EGGS & HAM reading that is tearing up the inter webs...)

It's up 'til tonight at midnight PST at the $25.00 price, then it'll go up to $38.00-- save yourself a little cashola!

*ALL PRESALE ORDERS WILL BE ENTERED IN A LOTTERY TO WIN A SIGNED-BY-NEIL PRINT.

CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE PRINT.

2 comments:

alexander supertramp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tomislav said...

Well it's a hard one, not easy to pick just one (not easy to pick ten), but I'll go with The Iron Giant. I remember the feeling when I saw it first time. Couldn't stop crying. It shows what is truly important. Recently I watched it with my girlfriend and she loved it too, and we both had something in our eyes.
Superman